• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next RO Patch?

The goal for a good level designer in any multi-player game should be to create a map with 50/50 balance in terms of rounds won per side. That doesn't mean they have to all be mirrored maps though. There's a lot of well balanced RO maps where certain sides have better equipment, position, reinforcements, etc. but the end result is still quite close to 50/50. IMO that's how it should be done. :)

Upvote 0
Ramm's idea of the 3d voice commands, must be a drug in his head.
Last time i ever require 3d voice commands before an upcoming patch, I only got some f***ing unlogic answers back.
FFS TW, think about the whole community who wants this back! And some dickheads doesnt even know what we're talking about, those are the stupied ones that doesnt want this in.

I would kill fo real to get this back in. 80% gaming joy/pleasure has dissapeard from me, since they took away 3d voice for teams.

Must be the most stupied devs I have met considering this problem. Cause this rlly IS a f***cking problem..

TW! Listnen to the community this time...

Upvote 0
The devs don't listen to some people. All the people that ask for 3d voices that is.

Anyway, this game is loosing it's charm day by day. I don't care anymore. I guess in the end only the real fans stay here and they'll continue to praise the devs with whatever they choose to implement, or not.

Upvote 0