• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next live stream ?

I want to see something new and them to answer questions that they've never answered before. So far, even though I really appreciate their time to stream, I was pretty disappointed because the first stream was nothing new and they basically kept talking about how Sony wouldn't let the pre-order on PSN.

The second stream was disappointed because it felt like they dodged all the good questions and showed almost the same gameplay from the first one.

I really do hope to see something new and for them to be bold enough to answer some of the bigger, better questions (I'm not talking about anything to do with spoilers).

Upvote 0
On that note, we are aiming to do another stream this Friday, and Creative Director Bill Munk will be on a Stream with ShackNews on Thursday I believe.
@catloverplayer

Yes, 2 new streams.

One on thursday on a channel called Shacknews.

The second one is part of the Jared and Maul saga on friday on the official Tripwire channel, continuing their weekly streams.

Upvote 0