• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC New voices, super zed time, messed up commands

slayer123

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 16, 2016
This only happens online on shopping spree, when solo map is fine.happens every time I play this one map.
Mr foster talks about packages, heydays stuff like protect the package, the package is dead all sorts of strange dialogue, then at zed time I'm neo from the matrix.
Here is a video of it, also there is a sound bug but that doesn't happen all the time.

https://youtu.be/KmBdNX_LD2c

bad@chaos;n2275822 said:
There is a system is place that allows players to move at full speed when no Zeds are around, but I'm not sure how a medic could "move like they do" in Zed time. Modded Server?

Not a modded server it's a friends and I'm the only one with this happening, i recorded it so they all knew I wasn't crazy, all other maps on his server work fine.All that talk about the package is almost history and the package is dead and protect the package is surely for a new game mode, its all said in fosters voice.I'll test it out with other characters next time to see what they say and get another video of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
With all the default textures everywhere I would say this server is running an old version of the map... maybe first update the map with latest version?

Verify your game files, and the server files too maybe there is a bad file in there? Do your friends also have broken textures everywhere? Seems like you have a mmodified package lying somewhere.... Try to delete the folder Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\ if there is a modified file (a file from the game itself) in there that will fix it (or rename it for backup to not delete ALL custom content you already downloaded.. if you have good internet speed and don't mind downloading custom content again, just go for delete)

Last edited:
Upvote 0