• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to ManEater forum? Introduce yourself!

SharkBoy266

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2020
Captain SharkBoy266 here, reporting for duty!

I just wanted to drop a post to say that this is the game I'm looking forward to for 2020. I even pre-ordered 2 copies of it :) i recently watched the stream/interview about the game and i have to say i'm even more impressed with what i saw and think that this is going to be one of the best titles out recently.

Are you looking forward to ManEater, what do you like about it? Have you been a fan of Tripwire or is this their first game that has interested you? Are you on PC or console? Talk about it!

Also, to Tripwire, please keep up the great work.. I am glad to be a supporter of your latest project and will continue to support your products as you continue to give us truly unique and original games like these. In a market that is over-saturated with fps and the usual generic games, you have made something that is risky and goes against the grain. Thank you for this!

Reactions: Cdrew99