• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Specimen "Leech"

Unfortunatelly I did, and especially it's very very sad if it's on Nutterbutter's threads. :(

No one is putting you in this thread except for you.

You bumped an idea that died 2 years ago. It died for a reason. RIP Leech

If you are just going to threadcrap, then go away. If you don't like an idea, then say so and go away. You know you can spare yourself from my threads.

I, on the other hand, want more people to participate because more eyes means mor opinions and that almost always means a better outcome.

Case in point. I must have missed this thread at the very end of page one, but it was brought up again and I think it is great.

oh so the medical remedy in the medic items acts like a poison to the leeches?

Oh, you know what. That's a good idea. Instead of the grenade, the leech takes the healing from a syringe so the player isn't healed. Kicking the leech's health from 30 to 60 means that a player would have to heal himself twice to completely rid himself of leech. Brilliant idea.

Upvote 0
Oh, you know what. That's a good idea. Instead of the grenade, the leech takes the healing from a syringe so the player isn't healed. Kicking the leech's health from 30 to 60 means that a player would have to heal himself twice to completely rid himself of leech. Brilliant idea.

I do like the leech idea, if you can actually kill it without using grenades on yourself, which, is a pretty light request by any standards if you ask me.

Upvote 0
I do like the leech idea, if you can actually kill it without using grenades on yourself, which, is a pretty light request by any standards if you ask me.

Well, that's the point... to come up with a better specimen. I've got no problem with someone saying that an idea of mine sucks. Say it and leave. But if someone likes the idea, even just a little, suggest changes to make the specimen better.

Upvote 0
Well, that's the point... to come up with a better specimen. I've got no problem with someone saying that an idea of mine sucks. Say it and leave. But if someone likes the idea, even just a little, suggest changes to make the specimen better.

i do like this one idea in the earlyer pages were there are variant leeches the leech would spawn out of a specimen and the type of leech variant depending on the specimen it spawns from like for example if a leech spawns from a husk it becomes a fire type leech and will cause burn damage until healed or shot off if it spawns from a flesh pound or scrake it will cause both health and armor damage

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some people play the game alone and then players should be able to get them off by themselves. And not knowing it is there gives me the question of how would players be able to remove this this without any help? they can't just go shoot themselves.
Would be nice if those monsters spawned only if there r more than 1 player. Besides, u can play with bots ;P

Upvote 0