• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

New pistol DualG18 bug

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
So I was playing solo and was curious and using the console commands spawned both sets of weapons. On the pistol after the round during the trader, I tried to drop one. My game sort of froze a second and I dropped both guns. Both disappeared. The bigger concern was my run speed (as a gunslinger) was impossibly fast. It was like a zooming camera. It was very weird. My intent was to try one of the two G18s but they both disappeared as soon as I dropped them.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
You probably messed smth up while trying out the console command :D

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
All I did was spawn the weapon. I fought with them until trader then tried to drop one when the bug appeared. After they immediately disappeared when they hit the floor I zoomed around the map about 10 times faster than normal.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Do you remember on what map you've played to test em out?
Edit: so i tried to reproduce it, but nothing happened, they dropped fine without any freezing or having any super speed.

Last edited:

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
I was on Nuked but not sure which trader post I was standing near when it happened. I'll see if I can reproduce it later today.