• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 New gamemode : evac

ro2player

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Gamemode : evac

It's a gamemode who use map with few zone to capture, and vehicle or panzer. But in gamemode evac, only Sdkfz 251 or panbzer can capture the sector. Soldier, squad leader, commander can enter but doesn't count inside sector. With evac, you need to convoy a Sdkfz 251 from one sector to another one. The team win or lost if the vehicle is reach or not the last sector.

Two way of gamemode possible :
- One team must convoy vehicle or panzer. Another must destroy the convoy and avoid the vehicle and pazner reach the last sector.

- Or the two team have vehicles and pazner with a last sector to reach. (double evac)

A gamemode based on vehicle and panzer.

I'd like to play a scenario like this as part of a campaign.

Sah,
I am talking about new gamemode. Not only for multiplayer campaign.

Maybe we can see inside campaign a special supply force battle : so a gamemode eveac between phase of battle.
A column of reinforcement of troop who are attacked, a convoy of retrating troop who have been badly surrounded, etc...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd like to play a scenario like this as part of a campaign.

If blitz opel vehicle is added, we can say :

Evac gamemode can simulate reinforcement column and supply force inside battle.

More opel blitz are convoyed from the final sector on a map, more reinforcement in next battle of campaign will be available.
And it can work with panzer and Sdkfz 251 too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0