• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC New bugs with the latest update

Soulcyber

May 16, 2013
1 - If you are sprinting when the trader time ends, your character it's blocked and cant move until you release the keys of your keyboard and press them again.

2 - When you buy a weapon and you have a skill which upgrade ammo capacity, the first time you buy a weapon at the trader it has the default ammo capacity. You have to close the trader view and open it again to be able to see the upgraded ammo quantity (tested with sharpshooter and commando skills at least)

3 - Perk tree reset it's still there. It happens every time i'm lagging in the main screen and when the connection return as normal and my perk level appear again, the skill tree of all perks is resetted

4 - Some achievements seems to be broken or have misleading descriptions

5 - In VS Survival mode when the game auto-balance the team and move a player from zed team to human team or viceversa, if the game starts immediately the player start playing without perk and weapons and he's getting a "zed perk" completely bugged.

6 - Using filters it's not possible to find VS Survival games in Browse Games tab

7 - Filters are still not saved between refresh/game restart

8 - Player best stats are not saved with new ones after the end of the game

9 - In VS Survival mode the patriarch fight calculates in negative points at the end of the game

10 - In containment station there is a glitch in the electric generator room where Hans or big zeds remain stucked in the middle of corridor if players are far from this point and out of zed LOS.
(i'll try to provide a video of the spot when possible)

Last edited: