• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Negative 1 Players/Empty Servers

I`ve got the same error since yesterday. Server Brwoser is showing -1 Player Online.

error.jpg

Upvote 0
Just signed up to the forums because of this issue.
The only problem I need to add is that I see no servers at all, no matter what sort of filters I apply.

Exit steam, delete the clienregblob file in steam. After that restart steam..
I've done that as well as reinstalling the game when that did not work.
EDIT: Verifying the integrity of the game's cache also did not help. This is a connection issue, and I do not currently have problems with any other services or games.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just signed up to the forums because of this issue.
The only problem I need to add is that I see no servers at all, no matter what sort of filters I apply.

I've done that as well as reinstalling the game when that did not work.
EDIT: Verifying the integrity of the game's cache also did not help. This is a connection issue, and I do not currently have problems with any other services or games.

Verify firewall is allowing game through and anti virus software is not interfering.

Upvote 0
I've bypassed my problem with the empty server list by using the Steam Server Browser rather than the game's.
It seems to have fixed it as well, so my problem has been resolved.
The -1 playercount, however, seems to be a harmless bug.

So I would guess something (router, computer, modem, God himself) is blocking the communication between you and the In Game Server Browser. Sorry couldn't help more, but glad you can play.

Upvote 0
Since there are some people having that problem it is somewhat strange to think that all the routers are broken, it would be lovely to know what has been changed with the last patch which could cause these effects.....since this issue is new and i have changed nothing on my end..well i doubt that problem can be solved only by me and/ or the others

Upvote 0