• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My X-mas wish!

Maddoxx

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Earth
TWI refurbished Killing Floor!

I would love to see TWI refurbish Lucasarts Outlaws!!!

Would be amazing if Lucasarts would sell Outlaws ( very ) cheap to TWI!!!

Lucasarts should even be honored!!!

Just my own wish!!! Meeeh!

PS! Also Gearhead Garage by Mekada would be awesome if it was owned and refurbished by TWI!!!

Last edited:
Why on earth would they refurbish and redistribute an old Lucasarts game?

Don't get me wrong, I loved Outlaws, but what the **** were you thinking to accomplish by putting the idea here of all places?

???

Outlaws is a cultgame and would become even better with a modern facelift: soloplay, historical missions, mission editor, online play, better graphics, better models, taunts, bullettime, rated M or A, etc..

TWI is a great developer and i wouldn

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The reason why TWI created a retail version of KF is because it was a popular mod. Outlaws isn't a mod, and is owned by LucasArts. If TWI were to consider refurbishing Outlaws, they'd have to get all the copyrights and permissions from LucasArts to do so. Seriously doubt this will happen...

You believe Lucasarts are too fond themselves to let go of Outlaws or that they would ask too much for such an old game?

Outlaws is one of John Romero

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maddoxx...
Do you understand anything about copyrights or leading a business?
You don't go off giving things away for free if you don't see how you can use that to your advantage in the future. Or would you give away your car just because you think your neighbor could drive it better/maintain it better?

I understand exactly what you're trying to say, but the car example isn't too good. Now if you never sold your cars and kept them around while you drove the newest one only (maybe one of the other newer ones as well) and someone asked to have one of the first few you drove...

Upvote 0
More importantly, why is this in the KILLING FLOOR Ideas and Suggestions board?

You mean that i should only have suggested this directly to Lucasarts and maybe TWI about the possibilities?

I wrote here because as a thread my suggestion gets more exposure, than just sending a private e-mail. Those who have not heard of Lucasarts Outlaws also now can google it, etc. and find out what old game from 1997 i am referring to!

Upvote 0
You mean that i should only have suggested this directly to Lucasarts and maybe TWI about the possibilities?

I wrote here because as a thread my suggestion gets more exposure, than just sending a private e-mail. Those who have not heard of Lucasarts Outlaws also now can google it, etc. and find out what old game from 1997 i am referring to!

No, I mean you are in the wrong part of the Forums entirely. Shouldn't this be down in the Off Topic board? Under gaming or History? Not trying to be a sod, just not sure why you posted this here.

Upvote 0