• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Suggestions.

I agree with everything you said OP, and I have a few suggestion to make.

I like playing as the squad leader unfortunately there are a few issues with that:

1. When assigning orders, i dont know who or how many squad mates actually accepted that order

2. come to think of it, you shouldnt really have a choice...you should accept regardless; should you choose to do it is another story.

3. As a squad leader do i get any incentive to constantly dish out orders? Like do i get more points if i tell my squad to capture the objective and they actually follow through?

4. Squad leaders should offer a moral boost

5. When assigning orders, they need to be highlighted and stand out more. Occasionally when im NOT the leader and someone else is, i never notice that theyve given me an order because it blends in with the other text

6. when you click "F" it brings up the order widget; a few things need to be revised. Currently, holding F and left clicking gives a move OR suppress command. R-Clicking marks area for arty.

instead i think it should be like this. while holding F:

> L-Click = Attack/suppress/assign fire sector
> R-Click = Move to
> Grenade Button/alt fire = Mark coordinates for arty
> Scroll wheel = Cycle through fireteams

The major point here is to split up attack and move to from one another. Sometimes i want my lmg to suppress but the context sensitive action wont come up so ill end up giving a move order.\

ALSO: How do i check to see who's in my squad?

Upvote 0
I just thought of another idea. Get rid of that ****ing post WW2 Soviet Propaganda Poster with the god damn AK47 in it.

soviet-poster-3.jpg

Upvote 0
Thought of some more ideas. They are in the Original Wall of Text.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Machine Guns
I'm bloody loving the new Machine Guns. I haven't played much of the Dp28 but that's because I mainly play German so I've played hours of the MG34. Please DO NOT change the recoil of the gun while it is deployed. At first I found it hard but after a while I got use to it and can easily control it, I think it's very realistic and also makes it harder to use which I think is good.

One thing that is wrong with the MGs is the hipshooting. It's really too easy to control. Today I run into the basement of Propaganda house and run around the room hipshooting and got around seven kills with ease.

Also I'm not sure but the way the Russians hold the DP28 at the hip looks wrong. It should be like the MG34 where you hold the bipod with one hand because he is holding the barrel which even I know it not a very smart thing to do with a MG. Look at this video below (Yes its a Russian Film but still...) Looks at how the Ruskie MG is holding the DP28 as he charges.

Za rodinu ! za STALINA ! Vpjerjod ! - YouTube

Upvote 0
I agree for changes.

Hey OP, what you think about:

Run Mechanism:
When you run, the stamina bar takes so much time to deplete itself, and there is no significant difference between low and high stamina

Solution:
When you run out of stamina, the player's aim should be shaky because he is breathing heavily

Upvote 0
I agree for changes.

Hey OP, what you think about:

Run Mechanism:
When you run, the stamina bar takes so much time to deplete itself, and there is no significant difference between low and high stamina

Solution:
When you run out of stamina, the player's aim should be shaky because he is breathing heavily

Hmm Sorry that I didn't reply. I didn't even see your post until now.

1: I think the running is pretty much perfect in Ro2. Some people think its too fast but I think it's spot on. I think it just seems too fast because some of the small maps on RO2 like Apartments. The Stamina I think is fine how it is and you do seem to slow a lot when your stamina gets lower and lower. Around when it turns red you start to slow down alot.

2: Yeh I think this should be ingame. There is actually no sway at all in RO2 its weird but hopefully they will add a lot more sway to the guns later and hopefully they make it really hard to aim when you are tired.

Upvote 0