• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My stats just got wiped?

THERE IS NO POINT IN RESETING STATS! until they they fix it anyway so everyone chill otherwise it will be the same thing so it might be a few weeks or months honostly i think i deserve my stats after all those years in ro 1 lol

Exactly, I've been grinding for days for nothing but a damn bayonet for my SVT, that's ALL that I want from the stats. I'm one of the 10, formerly 3rd top ranked player in RO on the Old Glory TWB server, I don't feel like I'm obligated to sit back and play this stupid grind minigame instead of getting in the capzone and peeling some German potatos.

They need me in cap, not working your broken *** Excel spreadsheets.

Seriously, give me the gun/bayonet first and THEN let me unlock the bullets. I don't have time for this Mickey Mouse bull****.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, now I'm lvl 75 with 4,1k kills and 1,3k deaths, 3.0 k/d, almost all classes as veterans/highly decorated (lvl 4 and 5).
My favorite side is Axis (OMFG-NOWAY!!! BIG NO) and favorite weapon is SVT40.

Oh, ok... ;s ... I was just lvl 30, playing only as Allies, mostly Rifleman or Machine gunner or tank commander. Just played my first round ever on MP as SL with SVT40... (So freaking easy with semi rifle...).

Can't wait for real wipe and fresh start.

Upvote 0