• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My kills not appearing or only 3-6 sec later

Bessas

Mar 14, 2009
Hello!

When I kill an enemy (human) in-game I can`t see it on the left upper screen immediately but with some 3-6 second delay only:( Maybe I downloaded something that bugged it? What can I do to fix it? Any help? Thank You! See You all in game:)

Hello!

But how it is possible when the enemy kills me that is appearing immediately but when I kill enemy it is appearing 3-6 sec later? That`s an option too?? I think I downloaded something from a stupid server and how can I delete these files? Mutators or what are these called? And under what folder? Thank You for help!

Upvote 0
Its the default setting. By having a delay, you're not sure you have killed the other person and it adds a bit of uncertainty to your actions.
You being killed only shows up immediately to you. The other person suffers the same delay.

However, it is a server setting and admins can adjust the time to how they like. I personally prefer the default.

Upvote 0