• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Greatest Wishes (Dreams) For A Big RO Update

I have doubts about the lethality of demo charges on heavy tanks, the Germans put several on a KV early in the war and all they did was blow the tracks off.

YES. Satchel charges are ABSURD. Not only will they destroy a tank they're planted on when a shell designed for that purpose will not, but they'll also accomplish this from quite a distance!
I also find it annoying that the Tiger I had its slow turret speed modelled in correctly, but its strengths were largely eliminated.

Upvote 0
Hand Signals when using Voice Commands

Whats about some tactical Hand Signals?
I remeber how it was in Day of Defeat 1.3, if you use the voice commands, the player models use there mouth and hands.
I think it will be a nice update for Red Orechstra too.
Because player are able to see which MG-Gunner need ammo, or who need help, or where is the man who want that i follow him?
We don't need hand singnals for any voice command, but for some commands it is important.
And the playe-rmodels get a little bit more life in there moves.

some moments when i thing that it will be better when i have some hand signals:
- Granate warning
- get cover
- follow me
- crease fire i am a friend
- fire
- sniper warning
- need ammo
- need help here
- los los los

dynamicTank riders

The BT-7 tank riders are a nice update, but i think it will be better when the soldiers on tanks are able too move and shot.
I have try it with a friend at ARAD, when u move at the roof af the Arty-House at the german spawn u are able to jumping on the tank near the house, and if the tank is driving u are able to move and shot, but there is no way back to jump at the tank.
Maybe it is possible to give infantry a chance to jump/climbon a tank when he don't move.
Or if u use the "use" Button you are able to get in position up to the tank.

(sorry for my really bad english :D)

what do u thing about this suggestions?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Are you both Stupid???
OR IS MY ENGLISH SO BAD THAT U DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN WITH "HAND SIGNALS" ???

HAND SIGNALS FOR GRANATE WARNING!!!

THAT MEAN IF U PRESS THE VOICE COMMAND FOR "GRANADE" YOUR PLAYER MODEL MAKE A MOVE THAT SHOW YOUR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE SIGHT A GRANATE!!!

OR THE COMMANDER WINK WITH HIS HAND TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW HIM!!! (FOR EXAMPLE)

@FATALEKE
I HAVE NOTHING SAID ABOUT A SYMBOL FOR GRANATE WARNING!
READING! THINKING! TALKING!

Upvote 0
Thx for your nice post, if more people post like you, this forum will be much better. and not every thread will have so much uninteressting pages.

But by the way

Wounded soldiers
If u will be wounded in fight, you will be have problems for the rest of your game-live.

-if your head is hit you will have a decrease of sight
-if your body is hit you should only be able to run slowly
-if your arm is hit you shouldn't be able to aim your weapon for more than a few seconds
-if your foot/feet leg/legs are red you should only be able to run slow; sprint should be impossible or very limited
-if both feet and legs are red you should only be able to crawl around anymore

I think it's better to not fix that. Many times when go for while away from keyboard, I see my whole dude is red. Every guy shoot when they saw someone is afk. It's stupid when someone shot u couple times in spawn and u have to kill ur self to get better standing against enemy. And when u spawn again someone shoot u another time:D

Oh and good thing are maybe that head hit thing. I don't like others.

Upvote 0