• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My First RO Dream

Sometimes I dream about games, but usually it's not solely about the game, its like a mix between the game and real life, like the dream will have parts and features of the game in my dream and I gotta go fight or something.

same here :p i got 2 weird RO dreams but with 2 of my best friends in them :D one had me and yvonne running on some wasteland and all of a sudden some german bastard through a grenade at us, so i ran away, but looking back i could see yvonne wouldnt make it so i ran back and threw myself on the grenade, then the dream became all blurry and red and stuff and i was being dragged along:D second one had me and jelene on odessa, with some germans in the tower there, and she was just walking along the street, germans firing at her, so i was leapfrogging from cover to cover for the grenades thrown at me, killing germans doing so:p and then the dream ended, so she was safe i guess :D she'd better be, i'd return from death and kill them all if not so:D

but also ive got T-rexes breaking into my house with me hiding under the table so, then little ones talking to me?? that its safe to come out again XD

Upvote 0
I had a couple RO dreams, don't remember them though, just remembered waking up an asking myself, "Why does my brain waste dream time on RO and not pr0n?" :)p). Though I did have a DOOM dream a while back, bad graphics and everything (seriously, not joking, I think it was the first level of DOOM II). Though those are the only dreams of games I have had.

Upvote 0
My worst nightmare ever was I had a dream I woke up in a hospital bed not realizing why I was there and then being told by the doctors I was in a car crash and was in a coma for like 25+ years and I found all my friends moved off and my parents were long gone, and I had NOTHING, I never finished my education and had no financial support to do so. It all seemed SO real too, I woke up practially crying. Then one time I had a dream I accidently knocked my girlfriend off a large cliff and I saw her die in front of my eyes and I woke up and puked in my mouth with tears running down my face....man.....that was so ****ed up.

Upvote 0
My worst nightmare ever was I had a dream I woke up in a hospital bed not realizing why I was there and then being told by the doctors I was in a car crash and was in a coma for like 25+ years and I found all my friends moved off and my parents were long gone, and I had NOTHING, I never finished my education and had no financial support to do so. It all seemed SO real too, I woke up practially crying. Then one time I had a dream I accidently knocked my girlfriend off a large cliff and I saw her die in front of my eyes and I woke up and puked in my mouth with tears running down my face....man.....that was so ****ed up.

and i thought i was weird;) get a shrink:p hehe just kidding ;)

Upvote 0
I'm gonna tell one of my weirdest dreams. I went into this school I never saw IRL with a group of people and on the way to our classroom we saw people playing, some of them were very pale. Someone told us they were zombies, everyone was tense because of it, the zombies don't know that we know that they are zombies. Then I opend a closet, and saw the HL

Upvote 0
and i thought i was weird;) get a shrink:p hehe just kidding ;)
Meh I'm sure its normal to have overly realistic/crazy/violent dreams. An overly violent dream I remember started out as this single cop in a wide open backyard of some large house. He was about to bust up a real loud and big party, there must of have been over a 100 people there. I walk up behind him and before he even says a word, I unholster his side arm (yes it was a Glock :p) and cap him in the the back of the head in 1 quick motion. Then I start firing into the crowd of people, after the first mag was empty I grab some more off the dead cop and his back-up pistol too. Reload the primary, take a hostage by grabbing her and then pressing the back-up pistol against her head and start blasting away with the primary at the now scattered crowd. After the primary runs out I cap the hostage with the back-up and fire off single shots at any individuals left in the vicinity that I chase down/find hiding till the back-up pistol is empty. Then the dream ends... my dreams always end abruptly :(.

Upvote 0