• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mutator requests

forrestmark9

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 29, 2011
Since I have a majorty of nothing to do, I'll be taking mutator request for those who want to see popular muts ported to KF2

Note: I may be unable to do some as a weird extension issue causes certain classes to null out with assets such as meshes and textures

I'd like there to be a white-listed minimum perk checker. Frustrating when level 0 to 5 players joining suicidal / HoE games, spawn extra enemies, get killed within 2 minutes of the game and then leave.
Give them the opportunity for one round to change to a minimum set perk (configurable) or be auto-kicked / session banned from the server.
I think there was a mutator for KF1 called noobfilter that did this.
Let's call it -minimumperks

Upvote 0
Would it be possible to create a Dynamic Game Difficulty Mutator, where it switches the game difficulty based on the number of players when the waves start (not inc spectators)?

1-5: Normal - 6-10: Hard - 11-20: Suicidal - 21+: HoE

Something like that, but configurable to the user :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

One that works, I want to know how many clots died to my grenade and what not.

Would it be possible to create a Dynamic Game Difficulty Mutator, where it switches the game difficulty based on the number of players when the waves start (not inc spectators)?

1-5: Normal - 6-10: Hard - 11-20: Suicidal - 21+: HoE

Something like that, but configurable to the user :)

+1 for that.

The mutator menu and listen server stuff isn't even in the game yet, right?

Also, would something that makes doors work like how they did in KF1 be possible for a mutator? Or is that just a map feature?

I think that's mapside, I've seen "Door weld health" and "Door health"

Upvote 0