• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MP7+Medic Perk

Easy way to fix all this
1. reduce recoil so that you can hit the side of a barn without luck.
2. Make it so medics make more money from healing people. You get one pound for one heal point healed so if I was to do what some suggest and not kill anything and only heal then to get a bullpup which I don't need becuase I don't need to kill stuff just saying I would have to heal 400 health points lets say on average I heal 15 for each one (thats pushing it most of the heals should be less then that but maybe at) thats 26 and 2/3rds heals before I can get a Bullpup what most consider the lowest thing anyone would dare to carry (unless your an SS) on hard and sucidial (Minus the first and maybe second wave). Thats not even including if I have to buy/repair other necessities.
3. A reduction in the length of the reload animation would allow the weapon to fire for more time then you reload.

Those things would allow Medics to be more feasible. Now before yall say that would make it OPed I don't think that the reload needs to be half a second I would like a balance so maybe two second reload animation a reduce in recoil not saying needs a lot but if by the 5th shot which takes about half a second your 6-12 inches above the zeds head from 30-40 feet thats just to much.

For the Medics getting more money for heals why not?

Other classes get to use weapons that have all these buffs then why can't the medic have a buff for what its job is?

Upvote 0
i am a godly lvl 6 medic

i only use Mp7

fire in short controlled bursts and only get head shots

medic can handle any problem easily on suicidal

if you cant, switch perks medic isnt for you
Well I'd like to see you solo'ing 200 zeds on suicidal then, scrakes and fleshies and all that jazz and don't you switch your weapon on me since the mp7 can handle any problem easily like you said, o godly lv6 medic.
Well somehow after reading even the first sentence, I doubt that even that part is true and you somewhat mix beginner up with suicidal. That or your ego is just THAT big.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
At 3 weight and $150, it's always a must have for the medic in my opinion, as it gives you the ability to heal distant teammates. The healing dart shooting aspect is excellent as is.

The gun aspect of it is pitiful to the point of near uselessness though. While I think its uniquely fast rate of fire and low firepower is good, the extreme inaccuracy and stopping recoil makes it useless for anything but a clot at short range, and even pretty bad at that.

I understand that it's not supposed to tear though scrakes and such, but it needs a little more effectivity on the small specimens it's made for. It needs better accuracy, so you can more easily get the head shots that are necessary for it to be useful at all.

The recoil of it that stops you in your tracks is ridiculous. While that effect is great, this is the very last weapon that should have it in my opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and don't you switch your weapon on me since the mp7 can handle any problem easily like you said

o rly
medic can handle any problem easily on suicidal

The perk is painfully obviously designed to support a team, all this "lol u cannot solo stuff on suicidal" is redundant. You're supposed to be healing a team, that's what you get the mp7m and the medic perk itself to help with in the first place. Trying to solo suicidal with a medic proves exactly nothing, except that you might not understand the medic's role.

And why would anyone complain about me quoting them? Haha... it's what you said. If it makes you look bad, guess whose fault that is.

Upvote 0
I see. Leaving the point that he might only be talking about what he uses as his choice for a side arm, where did he say he plays this in solo? Because I'm sure he's talking about team play.

Making baseless assumptions to fit your point ftw.

Also, reference to,

The perk is painfully obviously designed to support a team, all this "lol u cannot solo stuff on suicidal" is redundant.

Upvote 0
Excuse me for taking the term 'any problem' literally as in 'any problem' and not 'any problem if you play in a team and only shoot for the small zeds if at all and you never ever have to solo a wave on your own'.
I think I was a bit mislead by the term 'godly lv6 medic'.

Any btw, how is him meaning that not a baseless assumption anyway?
Did he say that or are you using that to fit your point?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The purpose of the medic is team play, so why would anyone assume he was talking about solo play? He's talking about handling any problems that get past his team with the mp7. I also think he might have been intentionally vague to try and troll someone, but then again, Hanlon's razor.

The purpose of the medic is the opposite of destroying a suicidal wave alone, it's keeping a team alive on suicidal so they can destroy the wave. There's no point in even mentioning a solo game.

Upvote 0