• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS More Variation Between Honor Levels

FourKillMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 30, 2011
As it stands now when you go from Raw Recruit to Battle-Hardened your uniform gets slightly dirtier. Then at Veteran you get rolled up sleeves/uncuffed pants/and more foliage on your soldier. I propose that instead of just dirtier textures there are more subtle changes that take place from rank.

1-Raw recruit marines/army helmets are strapped on. Small variety change that helps distinguish fresh meat.
2-Dirtier Marines with cut-up helmet covers as you reach higher ranks. Right now I feel the Veteran-class for marines is too clean and should look a lot more gritty. Feel like the clothes are brand new instead of crawling around in mud/dirt.
3-Frontline Japanese and Battle-hardened procedurally get more foliage on there helmet. Not to the extent of Veteran but a slight amount like this.
hi+tech+jap+cammo+bridge.jpg

Any other ideas? I figure this won't be added by the devs but variety is the spice of life aye.