• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More detail/animations in tanks

[3.SA].Vlad

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
My first topic here so hello everyone :D.

Anyway here is my suggestions I have done a search and nothing has come up and checked in the topic at the top.

I was wondering if it would be possible to put more detail into the tanks interiors ie making the actual dials move for speed rpm and anything else tanks had in thier interiors.Also some reload animation and the shell casing dropping out for the actual gun on the su76 wouldn't go a miss.

Anyway here is my suggestions I have done a search and nothing has come up and checked in the topic at the top.

I was wondering if it would be possible to put more detail into the tanks interiors ie making the actual dials move for speed rpm and anything else tanks had in thier interiors.Also some reload animation and the shell casing dropping out for the actual gun on the su76 wouldn't go a miss.

Hi there.

Funny you'd bring this up now ... I just noticed last night that the dials on the Universal Carrier don't move. I'd never actually looked at 'em before.

Upvote 0

Hi there.

Take a look, for example, here: http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21923

Currently, there are 5 vehicles in which you're not able to see long enough the whole interior, not only the dials. :) Unfortunately, free look in the driver's compartment isn't implemented for them yet.

Upvote 0
One thing which I'd love to see, but I'm sure never will happen is having working RPM, speed, (fuel?), oil pressure dials/gauges (replacing the HUD, even in open-hatch view) and freelook in all tanks (aswell as for infantry) combined with TrackIR support.

This would make it more interesting to create a racing/driving mod aswell.

Upvote 0
One thing which I'd love to see, but I'm sure never will happen is having working RPM, speed, (fuel?), oil pressure dials/gauges (replacing the HUD, even in open-hatch view) and freelook in all tanks (aswell as for infantry) combined with TrackIR support.

This would make it more interesting to create a racing/driving mod aswell.

Yes that would be great and maybe when your engine gets hit or is red the dials go crazy.maybe a working fuel gauge would be cool too but just for show.

Upvote 0