• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Match satisfaction

luxuryyacht

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2023
In response to the state of the game post I thought I'd weigh in on what most impacts match satisfaction for me and why I haven't jumped into the game for a few weeks now.

I primarily play trios with a few friends. We're not the greatest shots but we hold our own. Each of us have over 100 hours in the game and we use our game sense to great effect. Until recently.

As the player base has shrunk, the odd game where some level 500 Chavez and his Larcin buddy drop our whole team in the space of a few seconds despite our best attempts to avoid discovery have turned into every game.

When you know that you don't have a chance to even play the game, it's not a very fun experience. I can enjoy losing, I can appreciate being out skilled or out thought. Third parties don't bother me. What kills it is being so out classed that there's nothing you can do.

I realize "get more players forehead" isn't a dial the devs can tweak, but something has to be done about skill gap.

Reactions: HealthHazard