• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map]TE-The-Univermag beta

i think i had not enough infos about all of this area ,
at all time i want it historically correct ,but i found not many old pictures from all points to make it better ....

i found never the correct position of the nailfaktory .
the excact position of the nailfaktory was a mystory for me ....
Let me know if you want the relevant ref material - we've been collecting it from all sorts of sources for about 6 years now :) But you may not want to go back and rework the buildings, of course!

Upvote 0
Frome RO2Modmaps, shake put it on the files, player and server files.
Hi!
The client version is larger than the server version. The player version in no case can be installed on the server. Example server Butovo 26.9 MB - Butovo player 86,45Mo .
player Any official or custom maps confused players and server versions are specific.

We must wait a version may have a beta version for the server. Fortunately there are good mappers to renew interest in playing a RO2 until the mod and classic vehicles. thank you to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you for a great map!
I have just play it and I really like it alot. When final I belive it will be even more fun.

This need to be fixed right away to make the map playeble as Alpha until final verion.

Weapons SOUNDS!! They are all broken you never hear when enemy or other fire there weapons. only impact sounds. Fix this right away for new version of alpha!!:(:eek:

Jump over obsticlas, windows, sandbags etc...
also weapon rest on some areas does not work at all.

Fix those 2 things for new Alpha release plz.

Going to add Tanks later on? Would be nice.:IS2:

Upvote 0
Just to confirm, is the file at this location the server or player file
[url]http://alain.gely.perso.sfr.fr/Custom/[/URL]

The location looks like a server redirect so I am guessing its the player file. If so, anyone got the server file ?

I already asked if it was a redirect site, because if it is, then the files shouldn't be in zip format they should be in .upk or .u format

Upvote 0