• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE-StalingradKessel1943_B1

Sadly, I expected this. I personally love the darkness and the very eerie mood it sets. It reminds me of the remake of Odessa by BOH-Rekrut which was also very dark, but like this map, many did not like it and a lighter version was released. Still a great map and a blast to play, I will also enjoy this map either way as well.

Upvote 0
I went for a lighter version now with moon light, the buildings inside are still quite dark and the firebarrels are the only light source inside.
This is a accommodation to the wish to brighten the map up and for those who enjoy the darkness, the buildings waiting for you and your tent. :D
The only thing I was unable to add in was a moon sickle like in RedOctober

I PM Mord about the new version for 40-1 also.

StalingradKessel1943_B2

Upvote 0
Great map, just two questions. I blew the doors in A leading straight to C up and got -5 points. Axis were attacking, Russian on defense. Is this working as intended, or a small bug.

Further the first building on the left, where the attackers can go through to B, the backdoor leading to the most left entrance of B, the character needs to jump because the blown door seems to block the path otherwise. Here the same question, intended or not?

Upvote 0