• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE - Climb Up

When loading the map it's giving a Harley_xxx missing files.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:eek:............................................. ****....

i rebuild it overnight. new version tomorrow... argghhhh. thx for the info

Upvote 0
:)

The map has been load tested, and is now working on Crucible.

great great!.

btw. guys you maybe recocnized that i worked only on this map in the last weeks. that had a reason. i decided to work harder on this map, cause i want
to finish it as good as possible. this is done, with the update i posted.
the map isn't still perfect, i know that (specially the bots). but for the moment its allright. if there a somestuff you wanna have to change, or you find a bug, please dont be shy to post it here with a screenshot. i gonna fix it then or try to change it.

but for now, this map is done for the moment. when i gonna work on something, its for my school, personall projects or stalag 13 or rste-savo.
you see there still a lot to do.

so again, if you there a hard bugs on this map, i will of course fix it and update it. please tell me.

greetz Sp

Upvote 0
New Update.

maybe fix on Pengunis Picture (didnt tested). Rebuild, Brewed and Uploaded!

Files are as always on the main page :)

thx for using this map, was a long long time working on it. I had a big process and the map it self too. It was my first UDK
Map i ever made and released. Iam really happy seeing it sometimes and read all the comments you about!

for the moment, there are no more updates planned on this map. if there are HUGE Problem, i gonna fix it. But for the moment, i think thats it for this one. There is new stuff waiting to create :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0