• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE - Climb Up

hey guys,

i going to fix the problems soon as possible. i going to rework all the Capzones, Spawnzones, Mapboundaries and Spawnprotection Areas.

@K@n@y
tanks for you screenshots again. yeah some details needa rework too and the other one, is fixed when i rework the mapboundary.

@all
whats exactly your problem with the Workshop? And i can upload the map to some other filehoster if you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
small update, for the game update. i changed some small stuff. but didnt change anything, what needs a lightmass build. so K@n@y you still need to wait for the fix of the bulding ;). but i changed the mapboundary and added some spawnpoints.

i hope i dont forget some stuff, but since today my sdk works again. so i go to make the next update soon with changing some meshes.

greetz.

Upvote 0
Finally had a chance to play the map, unfortunately only one round.

Just wanted to say the trenches are very deep. Often you cannot fire out of them and more often can't climb out either. If you happen to move or fall into one, you almost get channeled to the trench exits and I see players bunched up hesitating to move for fear of (German) fire.

Like I said, it was only one round I played so I'm not sure that is everyone's experience. Hope to play it more!

Upvote 0
hello. new version is aweable only on steam worksohop? becouse aj download here in main page and its still old version (last update 12.12). please update here i dont use steam workshop. i download maps here only. sorry for my english :)

hey,

no update isnt out for everyone yet. i wait until the red orechstra 2 update on monday :)

Upvote 0