• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Map changing to Saipan, crash in loading screen

do you guys run on a 32 bit system. If so try setting audio details to low, or ensuring that you do not run too many programs in the background. RS is on the edge with how much memory it uses on 32 bit systems, meaning that if you run too much in the background some maps (saipan in perticular) can make your system run out of memory.

In case not could you guys perhaps upload your crashlogs (mydocuments\mygames\redorchestra2\rogame\logs)

Upvote 0
do you guys run on a 32 bit system. If so try setting audio details to low, or ensuring that you do not run too many programs in the background. RS is on the edge with how much memory it uses on 32 bit systems, meaning that if you run too much in the background some maps (saipan in perticular) can make your system run out of memory.

In case not could you guys perhaps upload your crashlogs (mydocuments\mygames\redorchestra2\rogame\logs)

RO2 isn't, Rising Storm is, I can run RO2 perfectly on high settings, only Rising Storm has caused me to crash. I don't want to have to dump my RO2 settings down just because Rising Storm doesn't work properly.

Upvote 0