• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Official Countdown Thread (Out Now On PS4,Xbox One and PC)!!!!

567 hours
EDIT:
24 days left or 576 hours, depending on you want to see it.

I'm not sure I agree that hours makes it go by quicker. Minutes or seconds would be horribles lol
It actually doesn't change anything, but seeing more "time units" dropping every day (24 hours every day rather than 1 day every day) gives me the illusion that it's closer than it actually is.

Upvote 0
23 Days Left!!!!!!

Friday May 1st we can say this is the month Maneater comes out. My Vacation also starts after the game releases!!!!!! Maneater is coming out close to Memorial Day which is a good time to release it. Curiously Jaws Unleashed also come out close to Memorial Day.

I wonder if Tripwire will announce when the game goes gold. That's when it's shipping to stores and their officially finished with it. Once the game is finished they start working on DLC and will also probably start working on a patch once people have it. There will be bugs. All games have bugs I just hope there isn't any game crashing bugs like Jaws Unleashed had. No game however is 100% Bug Free especially at release.

Upvote 0
Less than 432 hours... I'm so gonna eat everyone and everything alive.

I have 2 wild dreams at the moment: pre-load and early release. Come on tripwire! Give us something to do during the pandemic! I don'T care if it needs more polish: you guys can fix the remaining bugs with updates :p

Upvote 0