• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make an Elite Icon for Vastly Experience Players

I want a device attached to every computer on the internet that measures your penis size and puts an icon according to it next to your profile everywhere: games, Steam, forums etc. You can keep this information private, but in that case you are not allowed to make any public posts on forums or use in-game chats. This could reduce trolling level down to 0...

I suggested this earlier to tripwire using my own icon as an example and they shot it down saying it would put the game way over the allotted memory limit.

Upvote 0
I want a device attached to every computer on the internet that measures your penis size and puts an icon according to it next to your profile everywhere: games, Steam, forums etc. You can keep this information private, but in that case you are not allowed to make any public posts on forums or use in-game chats. This could reduce trolling level down to 0...

Modified version:

I want a device attached to every computer on the Internet that keeps count as to how many times you've gotten laid and puts an icon according to it next to your profile everywhere: games, Steam, forums etc. You can keep this information private, but in that case you are not allowed to make any public post on forums or use the in-game chats. This could reduce trolling level down to 0...

Upvote 0