• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Longest Kill Distance

225m with my SVT-40 on Fallen fighters. Just lying to the side of the square waiting for the axis to come around the corner of the building from their spawn.

On a related note I got a 126 m headshot kill with my pistol.

Well not really, I got the guy peering out of a window with my rifle, but for some reason it showed the pistol icon on the kill message. My disgruntled victim did also make a comment about it and I had to come clean. :p

I should have taken a screenshot, but as it was quite unexpected I didn't get to do it in time.

Upvote 0
Perfect thread for people whining about the "zoom". IRL 200m shot with a aperture sight to a stationary target isn't anything very special. In RO it is harder. Even with the scopes the target seems quite small.

in RO1 I got over 1700m shot with a tank to a sideways moving target (I know it was further than that cos the tank sight was adjusted as far as it goes and I had to aim above the tank to land the hit). I look forward seeing how this will work in RO2. And yes, I changed my pants after that shot.

sry for going a bit off topic.

Upvote 0
Furthest ranged kill: 211m - K98 - Fallen Fighters

Shortest ranged kill: 1 foot - K98 Buttstock - Apartments :D

that reminds me of when I got melee killed yesterday on apartments.

The guy beat me over the head 4-5 times. Good lord I couldn't do a thing, I felt like curling up into the fetal position as he beat my brains out like a mad caveman.

Reactions: Bauer and Damo
Upvote 0
longest shot

longest shot

I managed to hit a Russian from the other side of the Fallen Heroes map with the k98. 220 meters (240 yards....not that far) or so where he was barely visible in the fog. It seems that adjusting the sights 2 clicks up puts rounds into the chest of attackers if you aim roughly at their feet at those distances.

Upvote 0