• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Little hearbroken concerning the keys.

zakkshock

May 24, 2009
North Alabama
I've played over eleven-hundred hours in the original killing floor, as have several other of my friends on steam, but not a single one of us obtained keys for the beta. As nearly every posted key had been instantly taken by botters or other underhanded dickheadery, the biggest fans are left in the rain.
Is there no reward for the loyalty of players? The majority of people I've seen posting about playing the game either A, didn't have killing-floor on their account, or had less than 3 hours logged in general.

tl;dr I'm butthurt, please send keys
cddbd58bcb.png

"botters or other underhanded dickheadery" - a tad unfair and bitter sounding. You just weren't quick enough is all, there are a lot of KF players out there and only a handful of keys have been given out so far. The devs/other outlets may give out more, you just need to keep checking. If you're still unlucky then the Early Access comes out on the 21st.

Posting a new thread on a forum whining and slandering isn't the way to go about it. A lot of people I know have been unlucky in obtaining a key, these people have put a ton more hours into the game.

Just keep checking back, you never know, Lady Luck may come calling.

Upvote 0
"botters or other underhanded dickheadery" - a tad unfair and bitter sounding. You just weren't quick enough is all, there are a lot of KF players out there and only a handful of keys have been given out so far. The devs/other outlets may give out more, you just need to keep checking. If you're still unlucky then the Early Access comes out on the 21st.

Posting a new thread on a forum whining and slandering isn't the way to go about it. A lot of people I know have been unlucky in obtaining a key, these people have put a ton more hours into the game.

Just keep checking back, you never know, Lady Luck may come calling.

As much as I agree with you....I am still very sad to not get the key and I do find it unfair that its about luck and speed (not unfair because of TWI but because lady luck is a btch)

Upvote 0
I cant say that I have 1k+ hours, but I do have 232... I also listen to Killing Floor music while I play League of Legends, and Have been non stop listening to Living Sacrifice since I learned about it through Killing Floor 2.

I'm trying so hard to get a Key man... I do think it would be fair to give keys to the people with as much hours as you have though.

How's about this?
24e8efa7ef.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gotta agree, it's unfair that bots, people who have toaster computers and people who aren't even that interested in the game got the chance to snatch the keys before those people who've been waiting anxiously since the game was announced last year.

That being said it's difficult to distribute keys in a truly fair way, it's time consuming and it's just plain hard. I hope they can find someone of doing it for those genuinely interested, I've spent that past 2 hours trying to get a key and it's pretty disheartening.

Upvote 0
Gotta agree, it's unfair that bots, people who have toaster computers and people who aren't even that interested in the game got the chance to snatch the keys before those people who've been waiting anxiously since the game was announced last year.

That being said it's difficult to distribute keys in a truly fair way, it's time consuming and it's just plain hard. I hope they can find someone of doing it for those genuinely interested, I've spent that past 2 hours trying to get a key and it's pretty disheartening.
i really have the same feeling.
it killed my hype & i missed the giveaway because i played KF. incredible -_-
after watching the new boss, i just would kick the paty's a$$.

Last edited:
Upvote 0