• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

list o' weapons

G3A4

G3A4.jpg

(You just knew I was gonna post this)
The G3 series rifles are without a doubt has one of the best battle rifles ever made.
Durable as hell, powerfull, acurrate and efficient it's basicly a merge of glorious German superior enginerring with Soviet styled low rugedness.
The only real flaws it has is the low capacity standart magazine (20 rounds) and not being very modular due to being designed trough the 50's & 60's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To be honest I think the game is a little crowed with weapons as is. Although some weapons could uses replacements. I would not mind the SCAR replaced by the G3A4, and M4 either replaced or reworked.

As for a bolt action, I see no reason why we can not have a K98 added. Better range and power than the level action and reloads with clips(also no scoped version).

Demo, and support I think are fine for now.

Upvote 0
lol, i was gonna say, you can easily find 3rd party furniture for almost any gun these days.

before i sold it, i had my maadi rpm tricked out like a christmas tree; electronic trigger, 74rnd drum, side mounted weaver rail, bipod, tactical front grip, barrel furniture with weaver rails, flashlight/lasersight toggle attachment, lots of stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WEAPON LIST UPDATED. see spoiler for updates :)

more coming soon:)

EDIT: looks like people are really fond of assault rifles and Light Machiners!

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0