• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Limited supply of guns in the Trader?

"1 person Begginer - 3 in Stock respawns every 2 minutes.
1 person Normal - 2 in Stock respawns every 4 minutes.
1 peron Hard - 2 in Stock respawns every 6 minutes.
1 Person Suicidal - 1 in Stock respawns every 7 minutes.
1 Person Hell on Earth - 1 in Stock respawns every 10 minutes.
2 person Begginer - 4 in Stock respawns every 2 minutes.
2 person Normal - 3 in Stock respawns every 4 minutes.
2 peron Hard - 3 in Stock respawns every 6 minutes.
2 Person Suicidal - 2 in Stock respawns every 7 minutes.
2 Person Hell on Earth - 2 in Stock respawns every 10 minutes."

What is a weapon respawning?

Upvote 0
Well, this would help to make the game harder by lowering the amount of Pipes you could buy and setup. But if the Pipe limitation was to be used, it would be harder for Demo's as Pipes are esencial for their job.

But in general, it is a good idea for a mutator I believe (or another higher difficulty). Weapons like the Winchester 94 or the L22A1 would have a higher limit due to being more common.

Upvote 0
No, I would never want that in this game. I'd probably stop playing if they did that and be really pissed I actually spent money on it. What's the point of playing if I can't even use the gun my character was made for? My luck also runs very ironically, so most likely my favorite gun would be the one I'd never get to use. It would also cause fighting and a lot of rage quits. This is a terrible terrible idea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I mean it starts out at a certain number, Say one player there are 2 or 3 of each weapon and as the difficulty increases that number will decrease all the way down to the number of players there are in the match.

So if you die, you've lost your gun and have to wait until the next one respawns?

You're going to kinda suck till then.. Granted, you don't need the greatest gun in there to be useful, but it really does help.

Upvote 0