• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey the achievements look nice ;P we got 3 new maps (a straight jacke one, a park ranger hat one, and a sunshine one, leading me to beleive these are in no way related to the grindhouse winners) and what looks like a h&k ukmp5 or w/e it is for the medic, a scoped semi auto rifle, grenade launcher, pipe bombs, and a javelin :S. also does anyone know when the IGN exclusive will be put up? as i live in england and cant make head nor tail of yank time >> the only country i know that has two times for each bloody coast >.>

Upvote 0
Nah I think TWI handled the paid DLC nicely, the critical content is free, whereas the optional stuff is cheap.

I'll get the Character Pack Eventually, but I'm glad I dont feel pressured into it.

Yeah thats exactly true. I think its good of TW to do this kind of optional DLC, and for the low price its asking for. But other DLC for consoles and stuff like is what i find dreadful.

Upvote 0
well yes and no, hippies were killed of by an outburst of the reality bug and office-job virus at the start of the 70's and then all the abundent weed was picked up jocks and badboys of that current generation who went on to become jobless hicks with violent hick kids...and the vicious circle began XD. also physcology was introduced as a university degree and many art college drop outs followed in froid's footsteps and dabbled in soft and hard drugs XD

Upvote 0
well yes and no, hippies were killed of by an outburst of the reality bug and office-job virus at the start of the 70's and then all the abundent weed was picked up jocks and badboys of that current generation who went on to become jobless hicks with violent hick kids...and the vicious circle began XD. also physcology was introduced as a university degree and many art college drop outs followed in froid's footsteps and dabbled in soft and hard drugs XD

Wasn't that the time where "kevins" were born? These dam little kids who are think they are cool if they smoke.

Upvote 0
yh see what happened was ramm and wilsonam headed over to IGN offices earlier this morning to do the interveiw, they got there had a couple of drinks lit up a few joints....its been 6 hours now....there still sitting around completely baked, there is your answer XD

That will be confirmed if the update sounds something like this, ahem..

'Bawww here we haz new guns. coooool man look POW POW HAHAHA. (from the distance 'MOAR beer' is heard shouted). Medic has new stuff, MEDICC !! DOKTOR ! you are great DOKTOR ! 'RAMM SHUT UP !' NO ! ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD. And errrrrrrrrrrrrr...... demoman ! look it look it, PIPE BOMB ! HA! this are new map and there is the new Husk speci... HOLY S**T ITS COMING STRAIGHT OUT OF MY MONITOR WHAT IS THIS WE'RE SMOKING!?!?! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ! what about the beer !?!? leave that to stalin, he can deal with it. Since when does stalin have those wings on his back ?!!'

Something along the lines of that i predict.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.