• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

let's not get carried away

These are "MOH Pacific Assault" shirts. And send to me including the game by After-Hourz, guess they recieve them as goodies back then. Why is that weird in 2004 ?

As they where around for a while in 2004.
I didn't mean it as being weird. Its just that CoD was going full bore by that time and Pacific Insult (er Assault) didn't really have anything new to offer. At least not enough to pull people away from CoD.

Upvote 0
thing is, people want a game that they can pick up and play and learn quick and become good or half decent. Thats where the call of duty type action games come in, basically learn the spots on the map learn the weapons and then sprey and prey. Anyone can become good at a game such as call of duty within 2 weeks of playing and constantly dying over and over.

What worries me is that RO's realism might turn off the common FPS fan, because of the long distances and hard to see enemys,

I need to find a video of this, where it has a guy on youtube bolting at a corner 150m away (so you just see him work the bolt and a name pop up) to bodies but I couldn't find it, so you have to put up with a semi-decent video instead :(

YouTube - Red Orchestra - Ostfront 41-45 - Gameplay 1/5

Upvote 0