• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation King Tiger - WIP

Although I am a KT fanboy myself, (read fanatic), I really dont see the need to put it in game. The IS2 could destroy a KonigsTiger, why won't people realise this?

Heinz Guderian said:
ALL KONIGSTIGER TANKS ARE FORBIDDEN TO ENGAGE RUSSIAN IS2 TANKS IN FRONTAL COMBAT

Eastern front, 1944. A batallion of 14 Tigers was destroyed by 12 IS2. 8 Tigers were lost, 5 IS2 damaged, 2 IS2 lost.

Upvote 0
Although I am a KT fanboy myself, (read fanatic), I really dont see the need to put it in game. The IS2 could destroy a KonigsTiger, why won't people realise this?
KT really doesn't need a range finder up to 1000m, 6 second reload, 9 second turret transverse.

If an Abrams faces a T-72 head on, it's going to get mashed.

Also regarding the KT, I'm going to stop the project and convert or rebuild one thats 20k polys for UE3 and Crysis.

Upvote 0
KT really doesn't need a range finder up to 1000m, 6 second reload, 9 second turret transverse.

If an Abrams faces a T-72 head on, it's going to get mashed.

Also regarding the KT, I'm going to stop the project and convert or rebuild one thats 20k polys for UE3 and Crysis.

Already planning for the future?

Upvote 0