• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Update Released

No the sdk just has bases for people to work on (I think... I've never looked at them myself so I don't know if the ger + rus skins were there and etc)

Nice fixes and Filth's Cross looks cool!

Edit: Probably not servers with special weapons, but maps created by users that add weapons onto the custom trader list

Like that doom mod?

YouTube - Killing Floor - Doom MOD!!!! MUST SEE!!!!

Upvote 0
biotics is actually still pretty easy to defend without using the U room......although it takes a bit more teamwork to keep a door welded and watch two approaches as opposed to 1. the rest of the exploits i can think of in the core maps before the update seem to be fixed.

one thing, idk if it was intentional or not, but was the "bug" fixed with firebugs or zerkers respawning with armour upon death "fixed"? i didnt notice for an actual death but i suicided once to get a guy a free weapon and noticed i didn't respawn with armour as a level6 firebug......i don't really care (and actually PREFER it) if that's been changed to prevent people "exploiting" with suicides to stock up on weapons and get free armour......i'd just like to see confirmation as to whether or not it was an intended change ;)

Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
They......nerfed......the firebug?

LOOOOOL! That would have been hilarious.

Not a fan of this update. The stuff for modders is cool, the hole in biotics lab is not.

Yeah because you cant camp on the U-room safely anymore. Boo-hoo. Try a different spot for a chance and you might notice the game suddenly got a little more interesting.

Upvote 0
LOOOOOL! That would have been hilarious.

Yeah because you cant camp on the U-room safely anymore. Boo-hoo. Try a different spot for a chance and you might notice the game suddenly got a little more interesting.

You know something is very wrong with this update. My first game in biotic lab today happen to be full of surprises. Somehow the patch mess up the spawning mechanism again and during final wave the patriarch magically appear in front of me and rocket me.

Upvote 0