• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Killing Floor 2

"So... is it happening?"

I'm pretty sure you'll get no answer anytime soon.

TW will probably be all hush hush about it until it's actually near completion, unlike with RO2.... lessons learned after all.

When its ready, they'll just go "Here it is, buy it and enjoy it" rather than having to deal with "But you said this would be in it, or we saw screenshots of that, you said it'd be released at this time.... you PROMISED!!!"

Could have also been edited in Photoshop to list off a bunch of random games being tossed around in rumors just to stir the pot and get people talking.... I could do that.

In fact, maybe I should, just to screw with people..... toss in RO3, Half-Life 3, Team Fortress Classic 2, Chivalry 2 Alpha, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I only hope that it will bring back the grim mood from the mod and not the current Looney Tunes one.

I doubt it - even as someone who only played it once it was in tripwire's hands, it's tone only ever got progressively sillier; and besides that approach seems popular with most.

Dark humour is great but KF got too childish for my liking after a while, which unfortunately puts me off any sequel.

Upvote 0
I'd still like to have a difficulty setting that adds free aim.

And yes, I share your concerns that it may get too silly.
I doubt it will go full grim dark like the mod was, but I would be ok if the silliness stays at least at the level of the first tripwire release of the game, before all the crazy updates and dot get any sillier.

Upvote 0