• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 update 1007

This update makes me want a refund, No xp on custom map server or more than 6 players... What a joke. Ruined a game before it was even launched... FAIL!!!!!!

Before to say something like this, you could search why xp has been disabled.

All mutators will turn off progression, there was a way to load mutators that we hadn't closed down as we weren't expecting mutators so fast (we don't support code mods yet) that was being used. We have now closed it.

Anything could have be run via that method, and the game has no way to knowing what a mutator is doing.

Mutators will need to be whitelisted to allow progression. We will not likely start that process until we officially support code mods.

Source : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=107451

Upvote 0
This update makes me want a refund, No xp on custom map server or more than 6 players... What a joke. Ruined a game before it was even launched... FAIL!!!!!!

Bozzy is the worst. He never reads anything. He just *****es and tells people how dumb they are. He sat in the mods sections for 3 days asking how to setup a redirect correctly. And then called a bunch of us idiots for not having a redirect setup correctly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bozzy is the worst. He never reads anything. He just *****es and tells people how dumb they are. He sat in the mods sections for 3 days asking how to setup a redirect correctly. And then called a bunch of us idiots for not having a redirect setup correctly.

Not to mention that he's a pirate (and has shared KF2)...

Attachments

• ss+(2015-05-06+at+05.39.55).jpg
    ss+(2015-05-06+at+05.39.55).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ss+(2015-05-06+at+05.39.09).png
    ss+(2015-05-06+at+05.39.09).png
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
As far as I understood this file is just the dedicated server, which can be downloaded from steam anonymously (free of charge)... this is piracy?

I don't think so and it says "NOTE:THIS IS THE WHOLE KF2V1006 GAME" Looks like it's about being able to play on the v1006 servers so it records XP.

I just thought I'd share since I've seen some of his posts..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i would just like to ask if Intel HD graphics are ever going to be able to play the game with a patch or fix? i would really love to enjoy the game like everyone else and i have an un-upgradeable laptop. All i see are guns and melee weapons clipping through hands and everyone standing in T poses. Just curious as to if 10-20% of the gaming community are even being heard as i know im not the only one.

Upvote 0
i would just like to ask if Intel HD graphics are ever going to be able to play the game with a patch or fix? i would really love to enjoy the game like everyone else and i have an un-upgradeable laptop. All i see are guns and melee weapons clipping through hands and everyone standing in T poses. Just curious as to if 10-20% of the gaming community are even being heard as i know im not the only one.

Processor: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Additional Notes: UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE: IntelHD Integrated Graphics Chips, 32-bit Operating Systems

Upvote 0

Most likely no. Your hardware is just way too old to be running the game. It's not even a very hard modern game to run but I just can't see any way it's going to run on Intel integrated when they don't even support some of the features the game uses.

Upvote 0
Most likely no. Your hardware is just way too old to be running the game. It's not even a very hard modern game to run but I just can't see any way it's going to run on Intel integrated when they don't even support some of the features the game uses.
Well i cant see how a gaming laptop i bought in 2014 running windows 8 wouldnt be able to run a game literally coming out the next year, lemme clarify, i can play the game just fine, even with the stupid T poses, nothing lags, i get just over 30 frames per second and i just finished a 10 wave normal solo as berserker, i was bored and was hoping to see some more features of the game by leveling a perk, however the crawlers in T poses, the flesh pounds in T poses, the scrakes and screamers in T poses got to me as i couldnt enjoy the game how its supposed to look, literally nothing is wrong with the game except this issue, if my graphics can render everything else how is it that it cant render animations? the animations of the zeds in the glass that you cant interact with, i can see just fine, their screaming and holding their faces and everything about them i see perfectly, so how is it that my "old outdated hardware" cant run animations on the player characters and zeds that actually die?

Upvote 0
Well i cant see how a gaming laptop i bought in 2014
I think very few people would call any laptop with only Intel graphics a "gaming laptop" (although maybe you just mean "laptop I bought for games" rather than "laptop designed for games"). You are correct that "old outdated" doesn't really apply. However, your system is well below the minimum published requirements and while that obviously doesn't mean you are unable to play it, it does mean the devs are probably not willing to spend significant effort in testing or fixing issues that don't appear on systems above that baseline. You might get lucky but I wouldn't count on it.

Upvote 0
I think very few people would call any laptop with only Intel graphics a "gaming laptop" (although maybe you just mean "laptop I bought for games" rather than "laptop designed for games"). You are correct that "old outdated" doesn't really apply. However, your system is well below the minimum published requirements and while that obviously doesn't mean you are unable to play it, it does mean the devs are probably not willing to spend significant effort in testing or fixing issues that don't appear on systems above that baseline. You might get lucky but I wouldn't count on it.
but thats exactly what im talking about, everything except my graphics card works just fine with the game, literally the only reason i cant play it is because i cant render animations, thats why i asked in my original post, do they ever even plan to patch it for people like me who can play the game but cant render the animations, or do i just need to get my money back? thats all im curious about, and i know plenty of work arounds for intel HD graphics that ive found online to make it act like another graphics card, but im not going to try these as quite clearly worded in nearly all of them states that it could potentially harm my system

Upvote 0
Which graphics chipset do you have in detail? There is a wide variety in Intel HD graphics chipsets.
"bought in 2014" makes it very likely HD 4600. I'd expect the same problems in any of them though. Different speeds but same basic tech and drivers.
But yes if you want it fixed you'd want to provide details like output of DXDIAG. EDIT: And post in tech support forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0