• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF1 and 2 ZED comparison graphic [12kx7k]

doubt it, a character model this far along in development (with all animations made) is pretty difficult to mess with

Doing models and rigging does take a lot of work, I won't dispute that. However, they still may be able to adjust the size through scaling parameters without breaking the rigging and animation. I am not sure on this though since I am not a 3D modeler and animator.

Would be really interested in knowing if it can/can't be done by an experienced animator/modeler though just to educate myself on the subject.

Upvote 0
Old FP was so much better with his height and slimness. Adding muscles doesn't make it more badass, it's quite the opposite actually. He feels cartoony to me. Same goes for the scrake.
The stalker seems... unfinished. I miss the old one, she was so much hotter.
But the other specimens are pretty nice, especially gorefast and husk.

I agree, the scariest movies, games, etc are always scarier when you don't have suspension of disbelief. If you can imagine it in the real world, it is going to be 10x scarier then something that is flat out unrealistic. That is why practical effects are always going to be scarier in film then CGI. And in games, if the enemies look like they could actually exist in the real world (even a fantastical version, but realistic none the less) it is going to be way scarier. Basically the FP is a big round ball of muscle that looks inhuman. The proportions were much better in the original. The FP while monstrous, still looked like he was once a human (even more so with the SK)

Upvote 0