• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-ShadowRaid

Skell

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
ShadowRaidLogo.png
"It's quiet tonight. Let's keep it that way."

ShadowRaidPic3.png

ShadowRaidPic2.png

ShadowRaidPic1.png

ShadowRaidPic4.png

ShadowRaidPic7.png

ShadowRaidPic6.png

It brings me much pleasure to say that Skeleton Closet has teamed up with Last Bullet and are working on a Killing Floor 2 remake of an awesome PAYDAY 2 map - Shadow Raid!

The goal of this project is to bring the atmosphere and layout of Shadow Raid from PAYDAY 2 and then jam-pack it full of what Killing Floor 2 has to offer! We hope to keep to release the map as a beta as soon as possible but we have a long way to go; so don't hold your breath.

Both the Skeleton Closet and Last Bullet would like to thank OVERKILL for allowing us to do this and use assets from PAYDAY 2 for this project. This wouldn't have been possible without them!
Seriously, though, those guys at OVERKILL rule. I recommend getting PAYDAY 2, it's an awesome game and they reduced the prices recently!

Last edited:
I've just returned from the hospital after surgery yesterday. I'll need around 2 weeks to fully recover but map progress should resume before that. Until then, this project is on hold. My apologies for the sudden turn of events. I'll be sleeping/drugging myself until I'm back up and about, so please be patient!

Thanks for understanding,

Skell
csdsmile.png

Upvote 0
I've just returned from the hospital after surgery yesterday. I'll need around 2 weeks to fully recover but map progress should resume before that. Until then, this project is on hold. My apologies for the sudden turn of events. I'll be sleeping/drugging myself until I'm back up and about, so please be patient!

Skell
csdsmile.png

Get well soon!

Upvote 0

Skell
csdsmile.png

Don't worry, take your time, but hey, get good and continue making this great maps or I won't forgive you :)

Upvote 0

Skell
csdsmile.png

As much as I want this map, your health comes first.

Upvote 0