• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-ScrakesOnAPlane

in v.08, zeds sometimes walk off the ledge at stairs (closest to cockpit), maybe a railing or something to stop that xD - also boss has trouble running up the stairs when enraged (sprinting / close to death), he'll just keep running back and forth on stairs

other than that, very fun map :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think this map wins for best map name so far. If I switch to this map on my server it never fails to fill up almost instantly.

Agreed.
And the player related banter and jokes seem to increase 100 fold.

I have had a quite a few requests when playing on the server to switch it to the map. And so far it's the only map I have had requested to be switched to.

Upvote 0
Ya know I'll be honest. I wasn't sure what to expect of this map. When I first started playing on it I was like "2 floors.....mainly hallways.....seems boring and dumb...." Until I got further into the match.....it got harder and I enjoy it tenfold. I now understand why it's called Scrakes On A Plane.....you sir made a VERY good map in a sense of painful enjoyment.

Upvote 0
Why is that?

Most people complain about not having enough room to move (which is precisely why I like the map so much).
I've had a few complaints on Hans being to hard on this map.
Also a few complaints that games get boring because everybody always camps at the same spot every wave on every game (the room in front of the cockpit at the door near the stairs)

Had one guy join one of my servers, start a rant on voicechat, banging on about explosive decompression and zeds entering though the windows not being blown away and then he left the game before playing a wave.

Last edited:
Upvote 0