• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Mis-Horzinebunker_v1_2

Strange. The helicopter has to leave after somebody triggers the Trigger inside.

Its supposed that you escape the FPs with the Helicopter. It's not intended to fight against them. Did you "use" the trigger inside the helicopter? It should rise again after 10 seconds.

Made a quick runthrough on our server: The helicopter rises as intended. I'm not sure what caused your issure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cool map, had fun soloin it. I had a few issues if you dont mind me pointing them out.

In the beg all that grass and trees should have been put on the deco layeer. My comp started to almost lag out in that area. Especally when you have such a large and dense grouping of meshes, its alot easier on the FPS to have it on deco layer.

Also your spawns were good, except i wouldnt have so many sirens in the begging. Have to gradually bring the players the boss zombies through the map. What i usualy do is ill have in the zed spaning script somethign like this.

TriggerEvent: W1SpawnCBoss

Now for the boss zeds ill group them and spawn a husk and a siren and maybe a scrake (in later waves) that way you only need 1 command and itll spawn the bosses you want.

On the outside spawns (the hold zeds) You should cut it down to only spawning 10 Zeds in there, cause its alot easier for players to see how many are in the map. As well as, as soon as the see it go below 10, they know the wave is about to end.

Looking at your scripts you had alot of open non used commands (EX the blank commands in the scripts at the bottom), its not a big deal, but, it does take up a small about of Mgs; and a really small amout of FPS. When doing bigger maps though, you need to think about maximum FPS and have to do everything to keep it down. When i make a map i think of the people with the super low end computers, cause they have to be able to run it too.

Other than that, good map keep it up :D

EDIT: What would help the FPS too is adding some antiportals
:IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0