• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Lighthouse_final

LATTEH

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
MAP NAME
The Lighthouse

Description of map: It is a medium to small level. It has many different Hold out postions and a ton of detail.
I added all my assest for you to use! but its in a separate download link because of its size.
Story:

After Several days of traveling across open water this is the first land you see. You and your group thought there might be a safe haven in the America’s to make refuge and get supply’s, but after making to the dock you know you made a mistake coming here. Fight to survive because you may not be able to leave!

Playable: Yes
Pictures:
(you can view all the screenshots here)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LATTEH/screenshots/?tab=&showdate=1&filter=app_1260

The lighthouse

inside the lighthouse

Dock

coming up after the stairs

inside museum

Inside the diner

another angle

downstair or the house

Master Bed room

Download Size: 37MB

Download link: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/155826

======
Source files

you can use these as you like. if do use them please email me at [email protected]
i included everything (atleast i think i did) i even included all my PSD's so if you want to edit it or see what i did!
Source file size: 251MB

source file download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20277481/Source_files_zip

Updates/ Fixes:
==========================
5/4/2011 Finalv3

Thank you oliver for find all these exploits!

-improved pathing in the lighthouse

-added collision brushes to several static meshes

-players can no loger go over the fence in the back of the house

-blocked areas so players cant exploit them

thank you again oliver!

==========================

Last edited:
Has the water area been fixed? I played the Bv3 version. I could hang out by the water and the specimens would get stuck by the dock or just stay in the area above. They also seem to get stuck along the stairway.

While moving around in the water, I somehow fell all the way to the bottom of the map. This was on solo so I could heal enough to cover the decrease in hp. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Has the water area been fixed? I played the Bv3 version. I could hang out by the water and the specimens would get stuck by the dock or just stay in the area above. They also seem to get stuck along the stairway.

While moving around in the water, I somehow fell all the way to the bottom of the map. This was on solo so I could heal enough to cover the decrease in hp. Thanks.

is this, this version or Bv3? because i think i fixed that. i guess its Bv3 i fixed it (well atleast i think i did... huh)

thanks guys :D

Upvote 0
is this, this version or Bv3? because i think i fixed that. i guess its Bv3 i fixed it (well atleast i think i did... huh)

thanks guys :D

I know the minute I touched water last night I died, me and some friends tested it (4 of us) and me and another guy went down the cliff by the porch to take a quick path to the trader and as soon as we touched water we died.

Upvote 0
I just wanna say it's an awesome looking map and it's a lot of fun. great job.

anyways there's a spot in the bushes by the gazebo that my friends and I have gotten stuck in on a number of occasions.... you can't get out and you either have to kill yourself or just get eaten. i normally don't complain about things like that but like I said it's happend more than once to a number of people.

this bush specifically.

zombiefz.png

just thought I'd bring this to the attention of the creator.

Upvote 0
I just wanna say it's an awesome looking map and it's a lot of fun. great job.

anyways there's a spot in the bushes by the gazebo that my friends and I have gotten stuck in on a number of occasions.... you can't get out and you either have to kill yourself or just get eaten. i normally don't complain about things like that but like I said it's happend more than once to a number of people.

this bush specifically.

zombiefz.png

just thought I'd bring this to the attention of the creator.

thanks kablooie.

that looks like the collision brush is to close to the wall.

Upvote 0