• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-LeafyIncline

Sambopukka

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2009
(Previous name Slenderwoodforest)

This is my second Killingfloor map, which is mainly inspired by the whole slenderman myth, and I also just think foggy out door levels are rather splendid, the map also has a couple of indoor areas for the weak to seek shelter in.

I haven't thought of a back story yet but I will probably update the thread with one soon.

I know I already have a thread for this but because it's nearing completion now I feel it should have a fresh start that isn't crowded with unneeded screen shots.

Screen shots:
Shot00429.jpg

Shot00400.jpg

Shot00399.jpg

Shot00430.jpg

Shot00071.jpg

Shot00017.jpg

Shot00010-1.jpg

Shot00010.jpg

Shot00009-1.jpg

Shot00007-1.jpg

Please ignore the neighbourhood troll (nath), he doesn't need feeding at the moment. He's in a rather bloated state.

?I haven't read any troll-like comments from him.

Also I've seen these screenshots before. Did you start a new thread just for the name change? Or is release imminent..coz I really do wanna play this map :D

Upvote 0
?I haven't read any troll-like comments from him.

Also I've seen these screenshots before. Did you start a new thread just for the name change? Or is release imminent..coz I really do wanna play this map :D

I made this thread because it should nearly be ready for testing and the other thread was cramped with old screenshots that weren't really needed.

Also I'm sure I put in that there isn't a download yet...

Upvote 0
Haven't done anything on this map in ages because firstly I had important exams, then I got chicken pox and then after recovering I came of my motor bike and skidded into a van broke 3 bones in my wrist had to wear a cast for 4 weeks then the hospital found out my hand was infected, and that I have done an extremely rare break and put me in a cast up to my elbow which I have to wear for 2 more weeks as well as constantly taking anti-biotics which is making my stomach terrible but I should soon be back on track :D

Upvote 0
Haven't done anything on this map in ages because firstly I had important exams, then I got chicken pox and then after recovering I came of my motor bike and skidded into a van broke 3 bones in my wrist had to wear a cast for 4 weeks then the hospital found out my hand was infected, and that I have done an extremely rare break and put me in a cast up to my elbow which I have to wear for 2 more weeks as well as constantly taking anti-biotics which is making my stomach terrible but I should soon be back on track :D

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL bro
you spend all time on gmod still.

Upvote 0