• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Damnation BETA (Wave Based Mission Map)

thank you

thank you

yea thats an invisible blocker so you cant just run ahead

AHAHAHAHAHA

cause in candlesmoke all the new players would run ahead and mess it up for everyone. sooo yea, not only are they blocked, but the next triggers arnt even active, untill the previous wave area is done with

thanks for your answering.
how about delaying opening the door of Wave 4 Hold 1

Upvote 0
B2 solved our issue. Thanks!

I see you've learned a few things from Candlesmoke. Any chance of you releasing another beta of it soon?

Also I'm not a big fan of the ending. It seems you can die and come back at least once. Also on our first run through all of us got stuck in 3rd person view after killing the Pat. When you died you went back to 2st person view.

Upvote 0
Also I'm not a big fan of the ending. It seems you can die and come back at least once. Also on our first run through all of us got stuck in 3rd person view after killing the Pat. When you died you went back to 2st person view.

The reason why i did this is because there isnt a way to end the game in victory. You have to work on custom coding. So I asked a friend to code it for me, hes working on it ><

I you wait for a bit, there is a survival wave, that way you can die eventually and goto map voting.

If i make a trigger off the pats death to change map, then you wont have that option :(

Upvote 0
I played this map today in the beginner-mode alone, because i love wave based mission maps and I don't have the time to gather teammates.

I often had to withdraw very far, so that the zombies don't fall me in the back.

I've found a few errors at this time:

.) At Wave2 I ran from Hold2 to Hold1, some zombies got stuck on top of the benches inside the church or even hung in the air, when they jumped from the 1st floor.

.) At the already opened altar the spiral staircase begins, if you see after 10 metres to the top, there is a piece of undefinable surface.

.) The most important one! When I came at Wave4 to Hold3/4 and already heard the first zombies, I ran back again to the big room with the pentagram on the ground, the Rescue Trader, so that I better defend
myself. As soon as I cleaned out everything, I found out that between Hold2 and Hold3/4 a Gate hinders me to go forward.:confused:

The last one is likely only one error for soloplayers, but I think it could interest you Fel.

Nevertheless, the map is realy realy great!!! :) :D
Very well thought-out and fun for nearly 3600 breathtaking seconds!

I'm looking forward to other works of you in the future!:)

Attachments

• Damnation2.JPG
    Damnation2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I played this map today in the beginner-mode alone, because i love wave based mission maps and I don't have the time to gather teammates.

I often had to withdraw very far, so that the zombies don't fall me in the back.

I've found a few errors at this time:

.) At Wave2 I ran from Hold2 to Hold1, some zombies got stuck on top of the benches inside the church or even hung in the air, when they jumped from the 1st floor.

.) At the already opened altar the spiral staircase begins, if you see after 10 metres to the top, there is a piece of undefinable surface.

.) The most important one! When I came at Wave4 to Hold3/4 and already heard the first zombies, I ran back again to the big room with the pentagram on the ground, the Rescue Trader, so that I better defend
myself. As soon as I cleaned out everything, I found out that between Hold2 and Hold3/4 a Gate hinders me to go forward. :confused:

The last one is likely only one error for soloplayers, but I think it could interest you Fel.

Nevertheless, the map is realy realy great!!! :D
Very well thought-out and fun for nearly 3600 breathtaking seconds!

I'm looking forward to other works of you in the future! :)

Attachments

• Damnation2.JPG
    Damnation2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
one of the most fun ive had playing on any kf map amazing job and sumn to note first time me and pals were playing we thought we had to unwield the first door and open it but if u unwield it all the way to 0 the fp in the next wave dont hit the door thus the door remains closed ... lol then i realized ur not supposed to unwield lol :)

Upvote 0