• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF 1028 Update

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Changes

• Fixed an issue where damage scaling was not applying across difficulties or player count
    • Fixed an issue where the versus mode Fleshpound resistances were applying to survival mode
    • Reverted brightness on player flashlights
    • Fixed an issue where VOIP settings were defaulting to preventing dead players from communicating with live team mates
    • Fixed not being able to sort by game type in the server browser

Known Issues
    • Subscribed Workshop maps are not currently being displayed on your map list. You can still join them in a server or open them locally via the developer console (open kf-mapnamehere). We should have this fixed next update.

EDIT - Shader compile issue on launch should be fixed now.

The kill message is a nice addition. But, it needs to be improved. This is so hard to see (the writing on the right side and appearing in random places ?).

I played the first wave while paying extra attention to the kill message. Then, I did not pay attention and played 4 wave before even noticing it was still there...

Is-it possible to make it appears on the top left side ?

Upvote 0
    Flashlight

Flashlight

Is there any chance we could get the flashlight to aim where we are aiming for other players? Because whenever I aim at say a door way, or a tree or something, everyone else sees the flashlight aiming off to the right side by quite a bit.. like not even close to where the flashlight is being aimed.

Upvote 0