• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Kampfgruppe Mitzel

mhhh so what happend with "Kampfgruppe Schnitzel" lately ? :D

To the tanks....i played some DH maps on publics and with a good driver there isent many problems with Axis tanks ( given you play a map where is alot of houses like la.glaize ect. ) As long as you constantly flank its all fine and fluffy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seems like you are helping the shrinking RO community. Hmm, please have respect for anyone who is actually paying for a server and trying to support RO? :D If we all love RO, then we should not be debating with each, but rather be introducing new people to the game. I know I have convinced 3 of my friends to buy the game and they love it. They cant understand why the community is not larger. I know one of my buddies I introduced to RO got a friend of his to buy it and he has nothing but positive things to say about the game. It does not matter what style of game play you enjoy. Neither is better than the other. Just enjoy the game and support which ever game play you like. It makes no sense arguing because one group of people enjoy a certain game style. In the end we all enjoy RO and that should be all that matters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0