• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just wanted to say.........

For point #1. That's why I want RO2! Same as RO basically, but with new engine for better looks and run better. It would use features of modern GPUs, multi core support for CPUs, fixing all the old quirks of RO that never got solved (clipping issues, tank intant bailing, damage model, damageable landscape *uber fences* etc.).

But yeah, I'd say $10 (like 9 euros?) would be a good price (or the usual 9.99). That seems to be a standard 'bargin bin' price for games this age. As it's download, there should not be any expense in regards to selling another electronic copy.

Upvote 0
i would still pay $40 like i did when it first came out.

I didn't know they made it that expensive in some stores. When it first came out - it was $25 at Fry's electronics here in Dallas and $20 on steam. I probably would have still bought it for $40 though and I think $40 would be a good price point for TWI's next tactical shooter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i would still pay $40 like i did when it first came out.....

but yeah it is a good point; plenty more people would buy it if it was always that cheap....but still need to make a profit in the sale :D

but because you would sell more you will make more profit in the end :D

( but I don't know what it is priced now in the us but here in the Netherlands it's priced 15 euro and that is a bout 20,40 us dollars and I think that is a bit to much if you can't download a demo to check out how good the game is )

I ain't saying the game isn't worth it I think it's great..... but if you look at the steam page and see the screenshots and movies you will hesitate to spend that amount of cash on the game..

Last edited:
Upvote 0