• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Issue with server browser

all servers with 0 players

all servers with 0 players

Hi, i have been playing darkest hour beta for more than one week ago and have had no main problems so far. Yesterday i found the number of players in the server i reached was much inferior to the one i read (for exaple in the list server, i read 56 players, i joined and found 15 or less). Today, i tried to join lots of servers which were written to have lots of players and found noone. Definitely, i cannot play on multiplayer. How can i fix this problem, or maybe you will do? Thanks

Upvote 0
Server issues

Server issues

I just got the Deluxe edition via Steam yesterday, it worked fine for a while, and I allowed my firewall. But every time I join a server there will be nobody in it and it will be a different map. This is what it will show (Fake server name) [Army Group B Map: Pavlovshouse Players 37/64] then I join the server and it turns into Station with nobody but one bot and the server will never start even on the opposite team of the bot and I'll wait and nobody will join. I never had this problem until after I played the game for a hour or two.

Occasionally I will get to play with one or two people for a while then they will leave. But I'm joining servers with forty or so people on a different map and it switches to either Station or Spartanovka and nobody is on anymore. I did everything through steam that I could, verified my game cache, defragged the game files, and any other thing steam will let me do and still the same problem. At first I thought maybe the game was messed up but from about 3pm yesterday till now (over 24 hours) it still does the same exact thing.

Are the servers just down or something? Or are other people having this problem? And for information wise I'm running this on a Alienware M11x R2 (Don't tell me Alienware is too expensive, I know they are but I can't build my own and I like the colored keyboard plus its the only good gaming net book I could find since I travel a lot)

Danke,
Herr Doktor

Upvote 0
I just got the Digital Deluxe Upgrade so I could play in the beta. However when I join a server it only shows me as if I'm the only player in the server. I've picked a few servers that had people playing but when I get in the server its just me. Is this a bug?

This is a known bug with the server browser, don't double click on the server click on it and then press connect. Problem solved.

Upvote 0