• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game runs flawlessly for me and has so since day one of the DDE beta.

A happy customer.

I'm getting tired of seeing this. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Now go play the game and let the people with problems work it out. I am so bored right now because I don't wanna sit through RO2 lagging which will make me tired of the game really fast. I just have very little patience for it.

Upvote 0
many of us gave you the information, i for one reported tons of bugs and glitches over at steam forums and little was done. maybe if the beta was released on time we wouldn't be having half the problems.

Here's the deal. There's a shi*t ton of computer configurations (hardware and software). With all PC games, there's going to be people who have no issues at all, and people who have every issue imaginable.

What can you do about it? Report your errors to the appropriate section, and give as much detail as possible about your hardware and situation.

Creating thread after thread complaining of issues, simply saying "I'm not happy. Fix it." without giving the proper details is going to help no one.

Upvote 0
I'm getting tired of seeing this. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Now go play the game and let the people with problems work it out. I am so bored right now because I don't wanna sit through RO2 lagging which will make me tired of the game really fast. I just have very little patience for it.

exactly, funny how you say it runs fine for you, acting like we are the minority. NO, go look in the support forum, theres even a sticky about how CRAP the performance is, so its you people that are in the minority, makes me laugh the guys that come in saying "yeah I run it fine with my i7 and 8 gigs of ram and a GTX 580 and I get 60fps"

yet they fail to realise how poorly that is running for their setups.

Upvote 0
I love these total clowns who roll in here, stroke themselves to the infinite goodness that TWI must obviously create, and then taunt other people with how the computer that daddy bought for them UBER PWNZ everything, and so nothing must be wrong. Go play the game if all is well, don't haggle people for not posting their dxdiag to help fix the server browser. IT ISN'T NEEDED! What IS needed, is some serious programming by TWI. Does TWI have a great idea? Yes, hence the reason why people got the game. Did TWI rush out the product? I would say yes, given the fact that the vast majority of beta issues are still present in release, but not with more maps!

Upvote 0
Knowing TWI, I'm sure the game will get fixed eventually... the only problem is that it will take several months. I predict a decent version in no sooner than 6 months and more realistically in a year/1.5 year (if the game can survive that long -- we all remember Brink do we?).

And even for those running the game at 80 fps... for the level of details the game offers and the setups you guys use, you should be running it at 300 fps at the very least. There is no doubt at all that the game is poorly optimized.

Upvote 0
go look in the support forum
Do you expect people who run the game perfectly without any issues to register and post in the support forum telling the developers that they're running the game perfectly without issues?

Because today I checked out the Ideas and Suggestions section and I was shocked to find tons of people posting ideas and suggestions!

You're a vocal minority. There's always some loudmouths around to fill that role, especially since it's far easier to throw blame around rather than take responsibility for one's own actions (i.e. admitting you have a bad computer). Have fun pretending to speak for the masses if it helps feed your ego, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're a vocal minority. There's always some loudmouths around to fill that role, especially since it's far easier to throw blame around rather than take responsibility for one's own actions (i.e. admitting you have a bad computer). Have fun pretending to speak for the masses if it helps feed your ego, though.

You're a vocal minority. There's always some loudmouths around to fill that role, especially since it's far easier to throw blame around rather than take responsibility for one's own actions (i.e. admitting we don't have a bad computer). Have fun pretending to speak for the masses if it helps feed your ego, though.

Because you think the guys suffering issues are a minority obviously makes it true, and that we should disregard them because they're not people who need help.

Thank you for being an asshat.

Upvote 0
Do you expect people who run the game perfectly without any issues to register and post in the support forum telling the developers that they're running the game perfectly without issues?

Because today I checked out the Ideas and Suggestions section and I was shocked to find tons of people posting ideas and suggestions!

You're a vocal minority. There's always some loudmouths around to fill that role. Have fun pretending to speak for the masses if it helps feed your ego, though.

You will learn in time that if you have a majority of forum posts talking about the variety of issues in the game, the outlook on the game usually turns negative, stops attracting new players, soon catches fire, and dies. The point of that exercise about looking at the support section of the forums is to show the people who complain about the people who have issues that there is a sizeable chunk of people out there having issues, and they feel a bit betrayed that they spent money on a product which is not working out for them. Have nerd rage all you want, but people will have issues until they are fixed, and they will keep talking about them, AS THEY SHOULD.

Upvote 0
The ones complaining are ALWAYS the VOCAL MINORITY.. Because everyone else is too busy having fun actually PLAYING THE GAME... So you and your what... 20 friends who can't run the game well are gonna ***** and moan on our forums until you can actually play or until you give up and go back to COD and make it seem like there are TONS of people with issues when in fact its a VERY small portion of the community that does. Everyone else is too busy having fun.

Upvote 0
The ones complaining are ALWAYS the VOCAL MINORITY.. Because everyone else is too busy having fun actually PLAYING THE GAME... So you and your what... 20 friends who can't run the game well are gonna ***** and moan on our forums until you can actually play or until you give up and go back to COD and make it seem like there are TONS of people with issues when in fact its a VERY small portion of the community that does. Everyone else is too busy having fun.

You'd better go have fun then.

Upvote 0
Say what you want, but if you're unwilling to give the information necessary to help fix things, then don't complain when things aren't fixed. The devs are around. On here, on the steam forums, on IRC, etc.

If you can gather up the people to list their issues and the proper details, I am sure they can properly work on it.

Show me any PC game that has never given anyone any issues. Like I said, there's a lot of things that affect your PC and how it runs with certain things.

Now that the game is released and they aren't ultra pressured by working on simply getting the game ready, they can focus on fixing up performance issues and other such things.

Seriously, use your head. They don't want to steal your money. They aren't laughing at you. Give them some respect first and help them help you. If they straight up tell you they don't care about your issues, then you can complain.

If you're just going to ignore all this and uselessly complain anyway, then simply talk to Steam about getting a refund.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
100% agree.

I played the DDE beta all the way through and I've played the game after official release and I have to say it's exactly the same. No scratch that, the beta actually ran better. It's also glaringly obvious they rushed this game for the 13th because much of the promised content isn't even in the game.

Man up and admit it Tripwire. This game was rushed for the 13th and it isn't finished yet.

Upvote 0

yeah me a 20 friends, like i said earlier, go look in the steam forums (the forums where negativity isnt removed as quickly) and youll have problems finding a praising thread amongst all the complaints about how broken this is.

you kids are pathetic, "omg im teh running at awesum 60 fps on my uber rig" you realise that you should be runnig it at 4x the fps your getting right? which is why people with med-high end rigs are getting 30fps out of this unoptimised broken mess.

Upvote 0
Say what you want, but if you're unwilling to give the information necessary to help fix things, then don't complain when things aren't fixed. The devs are around. On here, on the steam forums, on IRC, etc.

If you can gather up the people to list their issues and the proper details, I am sure they can properly work on it.

Show me any PC game that has never given anyone any issues. Like I said, there's a lot of things that affect your PC and how it runs with certain things.

Now that the game is released and they aren't ultra pressured by working on simply getting the game ready, they can focus on fixing up performance issues and other such things.

Seriously, use your head. They don't want to steal your money. They aren't laughing at you. Give them some respect first and help them help you. If they straight up tell you they don't care about your issues, then you can complain.

IF you're just going to ignore all this and complain anyway, then simply talk to Steam about getting a refund.

Wow, a person who didn't say either "buy a better PC duhr" or "lolz im not having issues so I guess the fact that you are doeznt matterz."

Thank you. We have been working with Tripwire for some two weeks now, and while I'm sure they're trying very hard, nothing yet has quite worked.

Upvote 0
So you and your what... 20 friends who can't run the game well are gonna ***** and moan on our forums until you can actually play or until you give up and go back to COD and make it seem like there are TONS of people with issues when in fact its a VERY small portion of the community that does. Everyone else is too busy having fun.

Oh, I'm sorry, your forums? My mistake, I figured that since I am an owner of the game and worked through beta pulling out issues, DOING WHAT A BETA IS MEANT FOR, that I might be entitled to post on this forum, especially since issues reported in the beta were not fixed before the release. I'm sorry I'm trying to get a higher standard for this game. I'm sorry I shattered your fantasy world filled with unicorns and pink things. Here's a tip kiddie: the world is a big, bad, nasty place, complete with people who have no sympathy for your mindless anger at customers who are not exactly happy with a product. Off to bed with you!

Reactions: sgtlongbow
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.