• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS T-Shirt Lives again!!

IS T-Shirt Lives again!!

• No, I only like tractors

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • I don't buy stuff online

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Only if it's really cheap

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
OK - so the general impression I get is that I should lose the 'made (out) of awesome'..which is a shame as it was my idea. But, I am not proud...if people don't want it, it doesn't happen.

I am a little bit sceptical regarding the 'Peace thru..' strapline, tho. Whilst it is a very cool phrase, I fear it seems a bit NRA-ish for the European market.

Remember, the proceeds from this are going to fund the RS dev server so I need it to sell well.

Upvote 0
OK - so the general impression I get is that I should lose the 'made (out) of awesome'..which is a shame as it was my idea. But, I am not proud...if people don't want it, it doesn't happen.

I am a little bit sceptical regarding the 'Peace thru..' strapline, tho. Whilst it is a very cool phrase, I fear it seems a bit NRA-ish for the European market.

Remember, the proceeds from this are going to fund the RS dev server so I need it to sell well.

I still would like to see something else with the 'made out of awesome' font, because the font is fantastic

Upvote 0
A 100% yes! However, it'd probably be a bit of an issue to get it shipped to Croatia, no?

Little note on this since we have an apparel store open now- International shipping on small things like a shirt is pretty cheap now thanks to some creativity on the part of UPS.

Now if you want the actual tank then I think shipping IS going to be a little steep.

Upvote 0
Little note on this since we have an apparel store open now- International shipping on small things like a shirt is pretty cheap now thanks to some creativity on the part of UPS.

Now if you want the actual tank then I think shipping IS going to be a little steep.

T(h)anks for the info Kandersokk!

Now if only they were a bit more creative on the whole "shipping heavy armour from WW2 issue"... Oh well, I suppose it's nice to have something to look forward to... :IS2:

Upvote 0

I'm not sure if decisions are being made about this but-

I personally am ok with 'made out of awesome'. I love the way that part (the lower, smaller text) looks and think something should be there. But if another slogan is demanded I'd suggest something from that thread like
'much better and thicker armor than the panther'

or maybe it would be better marketing for it to read
'Red Orchestra'
'Hero of Ostfront'
'mightiest instrument in Red Orchestra'

I'd love a shirt, especially if it was funding Rising Storm (which I anticipate as much or more than normal RO2)

Upvote 0